- Visit the Kids Kino Club at Regents Street Cinema to catch a new release or an old classic. Tickets just £1.75 for children and accompanying adults (Saturdays only at 11.30am.)
2. Pack a picnic & Go Deer watching at Richmond Park. Did you know Richmond Park is a Nature Reserve and deer park with 630 Red and Fallow deer roaming freely since 1637?
See the deers in Richmond Park
3. Get stuck into some outdoor canalside adventurous activity run by Epic CIC at their Canalside Centre based on the Grand Union Canal. Activities include kayaking, climbing, canoeing, low ropes course, and team building sessions, and healthy cooked lunch as part of the programme. 3-13 April sessions 11-1, 2-4 £2 per session. For ages 9-19.
4. Listen to the Choir of Westminster Abbey as they Celebrate Holy Week & Easter on Good Friday 30 March 3pm and/Easter Day Sunday 1 April at 3pm.
5. Attend a Georgian Tea Party on Monday 2 April at Chiswick House & Gardens. All children under 18 are free to visit the House. Free entry to all to visit the beautiful Gardens.
6. Take part in the Flourish Spring programme – Bloom for free on Weds 4 April 2-4 or Fri 6 April 2-4 and create large carnivalesque bouncing bees – they will brighten up your room and are a great addition for the garden or a flowerpot. There will be an opportunity to film the bees in action in the Maxilla garden as part of the workshop.
7. Take the kids for a chocolate treat at Choccywoccydoodah, The Chocolaterie in the Newburgh Quarter of Carnaby Street with a Liberty Store stopover for a truly British day out in London.
8. Take the Chandelier spotting walking tour with the kids and visit some of the coolest buildings in London at the same time. Download the walking guide from yourtravelfamily.com. You could stop at the iconic V&A museum to see the green, blue and yellow, moulded-and blown-glass Rotunda Chandelier in the V&A museum entrance in London SW7.
9. Visit the Bloombergeum – the London Mithraeum Bloomberg SPACE is a new cultural hub showcasing Roman Temple of Mithras to the location of its discovery in the heart of the City Situated on the site of Bloomberg’s new European headquarters. Its free but better to book here.
10. Go Green and take part in a family workshop at the Ecology Centre at Holland Park.
… and a Happy Easter to all!